Tuesday, April 17, 2007

6 month checkup

Today was Jonathan's 6 month checkup. Dr. Morgan says he growing just like he should, not like we were concerned though. His weight is 17 lbs 15.5 oz (75%) and he's 27.7" long (90%). He's been averaging about a pound and an inch per month, so that's good. That means he's doubled his birth weight & grown 6 inches! He's such a big boy. The doctor told us that we could start giving him baby food more than once a day, so I think I'll do fruit in the morning and a veggie at night. That just seems more "normal" to me. She also said that if we wanted to, we could start him on a sippy cup with juice! I'm not quite ready for that yet, it seems way to grown up to me. Maybe we'll start that in about a month or so.

Before I go, I just want to extend my prayers & condolences to the families affected by the tragedy that took place at Virginia Tech yesterday. I can't even comprehend what they're going through and I pray that God will comfort them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...