Saturday, April 14, 2007

6 months!

We had Jonathan's 6 month pictures taken at Portrait Innovations today. Here are a few of our favorites. He did such a good job, thankfully he was in a pretty playful mood, so we were able to get a lot of good shots. It was so hard to decide which ones to get, so of course we wound up buying more than we should have. But when he's just so stinkin' cute, how can you resist?






I would definitely recommend this studio to anyone who wants to have portraits done. We used them for our Christmas pictures too, and they did such a great job both times. Michael & Lisa recently had their family potrait done there, and their's turned out great too!

It seems like there was something else I was going to say, but I've got a cold & my mind is kind of foggy. I guess if I think of it, I'll come back & post. Otherwise, have a great night & rest of the weekend.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...