Monday, April 09, 2007

Swinging

These pictures are from a couple of weeks ago when I was at my parents' house. We took Jonathan to this cool park at First Baptist Woodstock that's open to the public. He'd fallen asleep in the car on the way there, but he eventually woke up & had a good time swinging. Obviously he was still pretty sleep though!





Maybe we don't feed him enough if he feels the need to eat his toes!


Saturday was a fun day of scrapping at Rebecca's house. It was me, Rebecca, Laurel, Sandy and Stephanie. In the 7 1/2 hours I was there I was able to get 3 pages done. Not too bad considering that's about how many I get done when we're at Archiver's for 14 hours. I'm really excited because next month we're going on a scrapping retreat to the Blue Ridge mountains. It will be Rebecca, Laurel, Kimberly, Lisa and myself for several days. My mom & dad will be keeping Jonathan while I'm gone, and Chris has to go out of town on a business trip at the same time. I have to admit I'm a little nervous about leaving the little boy. Not that I don't trust my parents of course, but I'm not sure I'm ready to be away from Jonathan for that long. I know it will be good for me to get away for a few days.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...