Monday, January 14, 2008

15 months

Today was Jonathan's 15 month check-up. He did really well, the NP was quite impressed that he didn't cry when she came close to do the exam. He weighed in at 23.3 pounds (50%) and is 31.25 inches (90%). So, he's a tall skinny little thing. I always have a hard time finding pants that aren't too big in the waist for him, so this was no surprise. Sadly he had to get 3 shots, and he was none too pleased about that. He did really well though, only cried for a little bit, then he was fine. He hadn't had a nap before his appointment, which was at 3:30, so he crashed on the way home. I laid him down a little before 4:30 & he slept until 7:00!!! I think his legs were hurting him from the shots as he didn't ever want to crouch down to pick things up off the floor. We gave him some Tylenol, so hopefully that will help.

I thought I'd do a little *update* on some of the things he's doing now. He's getting to be such a big boy.

He can say the following words: *daddy*, *no*, *uh-oh*, *thank you* (ta tu), *bye-bye*, *more*, *juice* (ju), *milk* (mia) - I think there might be another one or two, but I can't think of them right now.

He can identify his nose, belly button (which is too cute), and other people's eyes; I'm not sure I've seen him find his own eye when asked yet. He'll also *honk* noses too.

He drinks solely from sippy cups now and loves to drink juice and milk. He loves pretty much any food you put in front of him. I can't really think of a food he doesn't like. Occasionally he'll spit out green beans; but then again, that's how you know he's done eating, he starts spitting it out. Lovely, I know.

Well, that's about it for now. I was going to post pictures of the mini album I made for Chris' mom (don't worry, Mom, you're getting one too), but for some reason I was having issues with Photobucket. So, it will have to wait. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Zoe said...

they grow so fast. spitting out is much better than throwing it across the room!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...