Thursday, January 10, 2008

one more down...

how ever many to go. I lost another pound this week! While part of me wishes it was coming off faster, the other part of me knows that it's better to come off slowly. I also know that if I added exercise to my routine that it would kick it up a notch too; I know once I start doing it I'll be so glad I did, getting started is the hard part though.

I also really need to be better focused on the weekends; that's probably one of my biggest challenges. When you're not in the routine of the work week it's easy to get off track.

So, I *obviously* still have changes to make... but I'm pretty proud of my 12.8 pounds lost so far!

7 comments:

LilCzarina said...

Congrats on the loss! I weigh in again tomorrow and I hope I have lost another pound to go with the one I lost yesterday.

I understand how hard it is to get into a workout routine and to go back to one. I just went back Tuesday after 3 weeks off (bad thing about being sick), and it was hard. Last night, Steph went to Wednesday church and was asked where I was and she told them "Working out." They asked what class, and I think she was a little embarassed to tell them it was Bellydancing. I can't think of why that would be.

Keep it up, girl! See you 2 weeks from Saturday!

Rebecca said...

Congratulations! I am so glad to hear you are being so successful!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Porter said...

Forget about a work-out routine. Go to the mall and push Porter-Mann around for 30 min every day.

Walking is great exercise!!'

BTW, saw your Dad today. He's looking great for being in a coma a month ago.

laurel said...

Way to go girl! You are doing a great job at sticking to it.

Zoe said...

12 pounds is awesome! congrats!

Kim said...

WOW... congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...