Monday, January 07, 2008

I forgot...

to post about my weigh in last week. I lost another 2 pounds!!! I'm very pleased with my progress so far. I think it could be a little faster, but sometimes I struggle on the weekends. So, I'll take what I can get. I know that if I were to start exercising that would help the weight come off quicker too, but so far I've just been too lazy to get going. I have the Walk Away the Pounds dvd's, so I don't even have to leave the house, it's just a matter of getting started.

One of these days...

4 comments:

laurel said...

Congratulations! Every bit counts and you are still going down not up. Even maintaining is better than going up. You can do it!!

LilCzarina said...

As Laurel said, you are going in the right direction, and 2 pounds a week is a safe amount to lose. When I weighed in on Friday, I had gained 3 pounds, and when I weighed in again on Monday I had lost 3 pounds. It's so hard to get motivated to workout when there are so many other things you would rather do -- play with little one, scrapbook, sleep, etc. Keep up the good work!

Zoe said...

Congrats!!!!!

The Flower Maiden said...

That's awesome!! You are doing great! I just weighed in with WW's again yesterday and I'm hoping to really stay on plan this time and get healthy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...