Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!



We're headed to Chris' parent's house here in a bit for an Easter Egg hunt! I hope I'm able to get some good pictures of the little man.

Church was great today! This was the third week we've visited Lawrenceville Church of God and I for one really like it. I think Chris does too. Next week we're going to try a new Sunday School class that's geared more towards couples our age. The last two weeks we've gone in class with a couple we met at Nagoya, our favorite restaurant! Their class is great, but it was originally intended for parents of teenagers, therefore most of the people are older than us. I'm hoping that we like the class next week, it would be great to find a group that we have more in common with.

I hope you all have a great day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...