Wednesday, March 12, 2008

some other random stuff

First of all... Your well wishes worked at Weight Watchers! (wow, that's a lot of *w*'s) I lost 2.2 pounds this week! That puts my total weight lost so far at 26 pounds. I couldn't be more thrilled about that. Needless to say, I will continue my walking regime. I didn't walk today, but I did chase Jonathan around at the park, so I'm sure that counts for something. Weekends are always a struggle for me, so I'm going to really try and plan ahead. Especially for Saturday. I'm scrappin' with the girls at Archivers, so I need to make sure & take snacks & try to figure out lunch.

I'm sure I mentioned back around Christmas that Chris bought me an iPod Nano. For the most part I use it to listen to podcasts instead of music. I've found several that I enjoy listening to on a regular basis & I thought I'd list them here...

* ScrapHappy
* Manic Mommies
* Jumping Monkeys
* Grammar Girl's Quick and Dirty Tips

I would highly recommend any of these podcasts for various reasons. ScrapHappy is obviously about scrapbooking, Manic Mommies & Jumping Monkeys are both geared more towards parents and Grammar Girl is, well, about grammar. I've learned alot from each of these; and had fun doing it. I don't think you have to actually have an iPod to listen, you can just download them onto your computer.

Okay, I'm off to bed...

1 comment:

Jen said...

26 lbs!! Way to go Misti!! That is awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...