Thursday, March 06, 2008

Twitchy legs

You know that feeling you get where your legs get twitchy after you've exercised? I've got that going on right now. I think it's the feeling of accomplishment.

For two days in a row now I've gone walking in the neighborhood. It takes about 30 minutes to go all the way around which, from what I've heard, is a good length of time for a walk. We've got a great neighborhood for walking; mostly flat, but there are a few slight hills. And there's a sidewalk, so that's nice.

Last night we went out to to dinner at Longhorn and then headed to Famous Footwear to get some new sneakers. Both of us had sneakers that were over 10 years old and needed to be replaced. I've signed up to do the March for Babies (previously known as March of Dimes) in April which is a four mile walk. I'll definitely need to get them broken in by then.

Speaking of March for Babies, you'll see that I've added a banner in my sidebar that you can click on to get more information about the organization or to make a donation. Every little bit helps.

Well, I'm going to go collapse on the couch for a little bit...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...