Monday, March 24, 2008

I can do it myself, Mama!

Granted, Jonathan can't exactly put that sentence together yet, but I think his holy temper tantrum could loosely be translated as such. It's kind of funny, I'd just said to Chris' mom this afternoon that I need to start letting Jonathan try to feed himself with a spoon; he must have been listening! When it came time for snack some time later I obviously offended him by trying to feed the pudding to him as I always do. Not today, Mama! Here's the photographic evidence of what happens when a 17 month old feeds himself pudding:




Looks as good as it tasted I'm sure!

Every day he becomes a little more independent. On one hand I'm excited to see what the future holds; what this next journey of toddlerhood is going to be like. But, on the other hand, I'm very sad to say goodbye to my little baby; where has the time gone?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I can not believe you let him eat chocolate pudding while standing up in the living room!!!!! I would have been freaking out that he would spill it on the carpet or the furniture! Kudo's to you.

Haley said...

I was thinking the same thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...