Wednesday, March 19, 2008

today

Here's a picture of the little man from today... he's getting so big. He's discovered how to climb onto the sofa/couch by himself, and he looks so proud when he's done it.


Today was Weight Watchers.... amazingly I lost another 1.4 pounds. I was honestly shocked. As usual, the weekend was a struggle for me, but I did walk two days so that must've helped. My new total of weight lost is 27.4! Chris and I are planning a trip to California in May for our 10 year anniversary so I'm going to really be focused so I can lose as much as possible between now and then. I may actually have to go clothes shopping pretty soon. At least for some new jeans, these are pretty baggy.

Well, I think I'll head to bed. I've got to go out tomorrow & get stuff for Jonathan's Easter basket. Again with the procrastinating. (see previous post) G'night.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...