Monday, March 31, 2008

word for the year

This year and last Ali Edwards has had a challenge on her blog to choose a word that you want to represent your year. I'd been thinking off and on lately about a word for this year but nothing was really standing out to me. Then, as I was cleaning the kitchen this morning, I was thinking about it some more and it came to me!

Reconnect

The definition is simple, to connect again, but it conveys exactly what I hope to accomplish this year. I want to reconnect. With God. With myself. With Chris. With my family and friends. I'm not exactly what this will look like, how I'll go about doing it, but I know it is something I want to strive for.

Do you have a word that represents your year? Share it in the comments if you do!

1 comment:

laurel said...

Great word! I think mine is renewal. I need to ponder it some more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...