Saturday, May 10, 2008

an apparently shocking revelation

Chris and I are sitting here watching TV & I made a confession that about knocked him over... I've never seen any of the Indiana Jones movies. To add insult to injury, nor have I seen a James Bond movie all the way through. He knew about James Bond, but his mouth fell open when I told him about Indiana Jones. Are there any movies you're ashamed to admit you've never seen?

I got my Mother's Day gift today... a gift certificate to Spa Sydell! I'm so excited; I've never had a massage or facial before. The certificate is for a half-day spa package. I won't even know what to do with myself after being pampered like that. Chris' parents were telling me today that once I have a massage & facial I'll be addicted. Sounds like an okay thing to be addicted to in my opinion; though a bit expensive.

Until next time.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Ummm - I'm not sure I can call you friend! WWHHHHAATTTT????? No Indiana Jones?? I have to go now. I'm a little sick to my stomach. :)

Haley said...

Somehow I don't believe the Indiana Jones bit. I grew up watching all of them and we grew up in the same house watching the same movies! How did you miss them? Oh...you might have been standing in front of the mirror or a camera with your hand on your hip. :)

laurel said...

How could you have missed Indiana Jones! Life is not complete without them. ;-)

It's great that you get some pampering for Mother's Day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...