Monday, May 19, 2008

are you ready to be bored stiff?

As promised, here's what I ate today...

bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios
kids meal from Zaxby's
bag of 100 Calorie Smart Pop popcorn (go to the site & look at the "2-Minute Pick Me Ups"... hysterical)
4 tacos & some Mexican rice

I did pretty good up until dinner. The tacos & rice were just so yummy. I still didn't go too overboard though. We'll see how tomorrow goes...

In other "more exciting" news.... today was prett much a stay at home day. It seems like we're off doing something everyday and sadly some of my housework has been neglected. So, I got caught up on some laundry, cleaned up the kitchen, vacuumed & Swiffered the floor. I have so much that I want to declutter & get rid of, I just can't seem to find the energy to do it. I look around & get overwhelmed.

Tomorrow we have a playdate at the park & then I have to be home by noon. We're having a company come to give us an estimate to have our backyard fenced in. Now that Jonathan is older I think it would be so great to be able to sit out back & just let him play; not having to worry if he's going to run out into the street. He loves to be outside, so I know he'll enjoy it. Hopefully it's not too expensive, I guess we'll see tomorrow. I have calls into a few places to set up appointments... let the best fencing company win!

1 comment:

Haley said...

How did the fence meeting go? I wish I had a fenced in backyard (or a backyard in general) to let a dog run around in. For extra energy I recommend a B-Complex which I have found useful...or just B-12. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...