Sunday, May 18, 2008

I need to be...

held accountable. For the past several weeks I have lost focus in my weight loss journey. It seems when I get to this point I start to sabotage my efforts and I don't know why. It's not that I don't want to be successful, because I do; more than anything. I'm not sure what to do to remedy this behavior. Do you have any suggestions? Have you been here? Did you make it past this phase?

One thing I'm going to do will probably bore the pants off of you. I've decided that at the end of every day I will post what I've eaten. It's always been very crucial to my success to journal my food each day, but to put it out into cyberspace for all to see... that should keep me in check. It's another aspect of my journey that I've slacked on recently and I really need to get back in the habit.

I promise I'll post more than just my eating habits... I still have the cutest kid to write about after all. ;o) Speaking of the boy... I swear he's the most social kid I've ever seen. Any time we're at a restaurant he waves & says "hi" to everyone that walks by. He "talks" to everyone & charms the pants off of them. Not a day goes by when someone doesn't say something about how cute & smart he is. There are no sweeter words to a mother's ears.

Well, I'm off to bed... until next time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...