Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Single digits, and less

Today I am 31 weeks pregnant, which means I only have 9 weeks left! Wow, we've hit the single digits now, which is a little frightening. And exciting at the same time. This little person likes to take up residence in mommy's lungs, which is quite uncomfortable. I feel like I can't get a good breath, and I don't like that feeling at all. I haven't really had any cravings during the pregnancy, but I have discovered over the last couple of weeks that I could eat my body weight in Cap'n Crunch cereal. If I'm not careful, I could sit and eat an entire box in one sitting, it's so addictive! And dry is much better than with milk, it's almost like eating candy!

There was a slight snafu with Chris' paycheck this week. I noticed on Saturday that they had credited our account twice and debited once. No big deal, it came to the right amount. Well, yesterday morning, Chris comes in the bedroom while getting ready for work & says, "Don't freak out." Which of course means he's about to tell me something horrible! "Our account is negative $1000!" I begged him to be kidding, but unfortunately he wasn't. The payroll company had done another debit which essentially took away his paycheck. NOT GOOD. We had paid several bills over the weekend, and we were getting hit with overdraft fees like crazy. Thankfully his company was on top of it and was already working on getting the money put back. And they're paying any and all overdraft fees that are occurring because of this mistake. What an expensive mistake! I sure wouldn't want to be the person responsible for that! But, it's all going to work out in the end. His company even paid for lunch yesterday because some people didn't have any money.

This month is going to fly by. Once again there is something going on every weekend. This weekend is the baby shower, on the 12th a bunch of ladies are getting together for Rebecca's birthday, the 19th Chris and I are going to an infant CPR class and the 26th is another all day cropping marathon! Any time there's so much going on, it seems like the time goes so much faster.

I'm really looking forward to cropping on the 26th. I know for sure it will be Rebecca, Laurel & myself and hopefully Kimberly and Lisa can join us too. Archiver's is having themed crops all this month, I think they're calling them "Theme Mania". The weekend that we're going to be there is "The 80's"! How fun is this going to be? They're going to have 80's music & movies, and you can dress up if you want to and win a prize. I seriously doubt any of us will dress up, but it will be fun to see everyone else.

Well, time to go eat some lunch. I want to see if I can get this little person to move around a little. He/she is not being nearly as active as mommy would like. I think we need to have a talk...

2 comments:

Oscar T. Grouch said...

Sounds like you are doing great.

amy said...

hello!! wow you are good at the blog thing,you have alot to say and make it interesting. My blog never has much to say,but thanks for coming over and visiting it!!! I hope your Baby listens to you and starts jumping around in your tummy!!!take care
amy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...