Sunday, November 04, 2007

every year

when daylight savings time ends it takes me forever to get used to it. I ran out to get some dinner tonight at 7:00 and it felt like it was at least 9:00 because it was so dark outside. I know that come spring when we turn the clocks forward again it will seem weird all over, but I think I like it better then. Although I don't like *losing* an hour of sleep. That's never good.

We managed to get up in time to go to church this morning; and I'm so glad we did. I'm so ready for us to find a church home that we can get involved in as a family and that we can all grow in. Today we visited The Bridge Church. It was in an office park, but you would never know it once you entered the building. We were so impressed with how they had it set up. It was huge, and so nicely decorated. Everyone that we met was very friendly, and we both enjoyed the message. Even though Jonathan is going through a separation anxiety phase, he could care less about us when we drop him off in the nursery. He reached for the lady like he'd known her forever. When we picked him up she talked about what a delight he was & how excited he was when they pulled out a box of toys. It feels so good to hear others talk about what a great kid we have. I think we've decided to visit this church again next week so be praying that God will show us clearly one way or the other.

Well, I'm ready to hit the sack, but I thought I'd leave you with a picture from the pumkin patch a couple of weeks ago. I tried posting some pictures before but for some reason Blogger ate them or something. Oh well... tune it tomorrow!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...