Sunday, November 11, 2007

just running around

Unfortunately we didn't get up for church. ;o( Which may have been a good thing. Apparently Jonathan needed some sleep; he didn't get up until almost 10:00! I knew he was tired last night, but that's kind of unusual.

Once we were all up & ready we went to our favorite place for lunch; Nagoya Japanese Steakhouse. So, so good. Their lunch prices are comprable to any other restaurant and we both get at least two meals out of it.

After lunch we went to Archiver's to pick up a few things that I *needed*. Christmas is coming up, you know, so I have a couple of ideas for gifts I'd like to make floating around in my head. Next we went to DSW Shoe Warehouse. I'm on the hunt for some casual shoes and I'm not having much luck. One day I'll find some that I like, that also fit. After that we ran in to Toys R Us to exchange an outfit that Jonathan got for his birthday. I'm not sure what I was thinking, it was a madhouse in there.

Later, after we came home & watched The Hitcher (it was just okay), we dropped Jonathan at Chris' parents & went grocery shopping.

Basically, what I'm saying is, we just ran around all day. Tomorrow Chris is off work for Veteran's Day and I plan on cleaning the house & getting it back to rights. I can't stand it when it's in such disarray.

Tune in tomorrow...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...