Friday, November 02, 2007

just as I suspected

I don't have anything exciting to talk about today. But, hey, I'm committed to this post a day thing.

Tomorrow Chris and I are going on a "date". It's been quite awhile since we've done anything just the two of us, and we need it. I think we'll probably try to catch a movie or something. Although, movies are crazy expensive, so maybe we'll come up with something else. I was just looking online to see what's playing and was surprised to see how much tickets are. The site says that the best ticket prices are before noon, so I thought I'd check that out.... $6.00!!! That's what a night time movie used to cost. My gravy. Next is between like 12:00 and 5:00... $8.00!!! Evening movies are $10.00 now! I can't imagine how much boys have to pay to take a girl out on a date these days. Just the movie is $20, not to mention snacks; or if you also go out to dinner! Craziness.

Well, that's it for today. Tune in next time...

1 comment:

laurel said...

And if you are a little older you remember when movies were more like $3 and $4. When I was in elementary school it cost something like 10 cents to ride Marta. Hope you and Chris have a great date night.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...