Saturday, November 17, 2007

Today was a good day. My friend Leigh Bailey came by the house this afternoon and brought Jonathan a birthday present. It was a cute outfit from The Children's Place. Thank you Leigh, if you're reading this. It had been a while since I'd seen her so I'm glad she came by. We used to work together at Hitachi.

This afternoon we had a get together at Chris' aunt & uncle's house. It was good to see everyone, several of them we hadn't seen in a long time. They pulled out some toys that they have for their great-grandkids and Jonathan absolutely flipped over this one. I think it's 100% guaranteed he'll be getting one of those for Christmas. I'm not sure I've ever seen him get so excited about a toy before.

After we left there we came up to my parent's house and that's where we are now. We're going to church with them in the morning and then to a Thanksgiving/Christmas event at the church tomorrow evening. There are going to be so many people there that we haven't seen in ages so I'm really looking forward to it. I wish I'd brought our camera. ;o( Maybe I can remind Mom to bring theirs.

Well, I'd better get to bed. *See* you tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...