Monday, November 26, 2007

today

Today was a bit more productive than yesterday. I was able to get the kitchen cleaned up and some laundry done. Jonathan slept until almost 10:30 this morning and then took a good nap this afternoon so that helped alot.

Chris moved the furniture out of the office (thanks, babe!). I'm so glad to have that out of the way. My mom is taking several pieces of furniture to her house, but until then our garage is rather full.

I have such a headache; I get a really bad one like this once a month. I think it's the birth control pill that I'm on. I never used to get headaches like this before. They are brutal and nothing touches them; I just have to deal with it for a couple of days. I have my annual visit next month, so I'm hoping to talk with my doctor about switching to a different pill. Maybe one with less hormones or something.

I did a little more work on the Christmas cards this evening; I'm hoping to get them done in the next couple of days. I'd like to get them mailed out no later than early next week. Speaking of which, I need to get some holiday stamps. Does anyone know how much postage is needed for a 6x9 envelope? I have some pictures that I need to mail also but I don't know what the rate is for an envelope that size.

'Night all...

1 comment:

Zoe said...

ive got to get busy on those xmas cards too! hope you feel better

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...