Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'm going to be in BIG trouble

if I don't post pictures of the new bedroom tonight. So here goes. Granted, there are no accessories in the room, but I still think it looks pretty good.

The view from the bedroom door.

I just want to point out our floor isn't that dirty, it's just the way it's rubbed from walking on it.

The dresser is huge, it's like two chests put together. And it's really tall too!

A close-up of the bedding.

So, what do you think?

As I stated yesterday, I started Weight Watchers again today, and I did really well. It's a really easy program to follow, and I know I can stick with it this time. I'm a little confused about a discrepancy in how many Points I can have in a day though. When I put my information in online it told me I had *28* points/day; however, when I fill out the survey in the little book it says *29* points/day. I know one point isn't that big of a deal, but considering you're not supposed to eat below your points value for the day, I need to know if it's *29* so I can make sure to get in that one extra point. And, hey, one more point could mean alot... a WW fudgesicle is only *1* point, so is a serving of fat free Pringles; it's not much, but it's something. And sometimes that's all you need. Maybe I'll go on the message boards & ask what I should do there, otherwise I'll just wait until my meeting next week & ask the leader.

Okay, off to bed. *See* you tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Haley said...

i.want.new.bedroom.

laurel said...

Your new bedroom is so pretty!

Rebecca said...

I love it! Very "grown up"!

Anonymous said...

Love it Mist! It's beautiful...
Love,
Mom

Zoe said...

lovin the bedroom.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...