Saturday, November 03, 2007

it's a date

Today was mine & Chris' date day. After tossing some ideas around, we decided to go "putt-putt" golfing; something different, not the movies like we always do. We headed to Discover Mills as they have an indoor mini-golf area. Or so we thought. First we went to Jillian's to play some video games; Chris won best 2/3. As usual I kicked his butt on the fighting game, but he whooped me pretty good on the sniper & Jurasic Park games. Oh well.

After Jillian's we walked around the mall looking for the mini-golf place. We stopped in the food court for some Panda Express as it was in the middle, and continued on our way. But to no avail. Apparently the mini-golf place is no longer there. Bummer.

So what did we do instead? Go to the movies of course! We decided to see Saw IV since it was starting in about 20 minutes. Overall it was pretty good; very gory. I don't really find movies like that scary, but it was entertaining. I definitely jumped a couple of times. I think I liked it better than the previous ones.

Well, I'd better get to bed. I'm determined that we're going to church tomorrow. It's been a couple of weeks & we're never going to find a church if we don't go. *See* you tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...