Friday, November 16, 2007

tired

I'm pretty tired, so this will probably be short and sweet. Not long after I posted last night Chris got sick too. I felt kind of bad that I had taken NyQuil for fear that if Jonathan got up in the night Chris would have to take care of him. But, he's been doing so well sleeping through the night again that I thought we'd be okay. I was wrong. For some reason he picked last night to wake up around 2:00 and not want to go back into his bed. Finally I wound up just sleeping on the couch with him until around 7:00. I put him back to bed, but he woke back up. Chris got up with him that time and I went back to bed for a couple of hours. I'm not sure what his deal was, but I hope he does better tonight. He's got a runny nose and has been sneezing, so maybe he's not feeling well. Chris and I have both been feeling better today, I guess we just had some sort of stomach bug, but I'm glad it's over, whatever it was.

Tomorrow we're going to Chris' aunt & uncle's house for a Thanksgiving get together. Chris' cousins haven't ever met Jonathan, so it will be good to see them. Afterwards we're heading to my parents house to spend the night. They're church is having a Thanksgiving dinner/Christmas party Sunday evening that we're going to. The church that we went to when I was in high school is also involved, so it will be really good to see people we haven't seen in a long time.

Well, I spoke too soon; I hear Jonathan crying so I'd better go check on him.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...